DATE/ TIME Wednesday 29 November 2023, 17:00 – 21:30 CET / 16:00 – 20:30 GMT
Welcoming Jon Kabat-Zinn, Rebecca Crane and Jamie Bristow to the eamba Conference on
‘The Evolution of Mindfulness Teaching and Societal Relevance – beyond anxiety around AI.
Jon Kabat-Zinn. Rebecca Crane. Jamie Bristow.
This is a donation-based event, if you wish to grant a donation, please send it to eamba
IBAN NL28 TRIO 0379 3688 62. BIC TRIONL2U. Mentioning “Conf2911”.
Thanks for registering. Zoom details provided with confirmation email.
Cannot find the details to connect?
Here you go: ZOOM ID Meeting ID:841 3994 0269 | Passcode: 712543
If the capacity on Zoom is exhausted, you can use this link to follow the conference via Youtube Streaming
Aware of the damaging effects of fear-based reactions and of repeating negative observations,
we are also aware that ‘stay close and do nothing’ is hardly inspiring to change adversity.
Rather, let’s join forces
– to increase diversity, equity and inclusion regarding teachers and audiences,
– to address specific underserved populations,
– to develop business models suited for the diverse needs of a variety of audiences,
– to collaborate as collectives of teachers to enhance each other’s impact,
– to simplify non-teaching tasks, using Danae – the curated AI-enhanced assistant,
– to attract clients using Danae,
– to engage in ethical marketing and to cultivate ambassadors.
“There’s no use trying,” Alice said, “one can’t believe impossible things.”
“I daresay you haven’t had much practice,” said the Queen.
“When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day.
Why, sometimes I’ve believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.”
Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll
PS some eamba resources
Directories of qualified MBP Teachers > add yours
Recognised evidence-based mindfulness programs
Guidelines for MBP teachers
eamba Newsletter (back issues) > subscribe
eamba LI Group > join