EAMBA’s mission is to be a network connecting and inspiring associations (and associations in progress) of mindfulness professionals working with evidence-based secular programs.
Mindfulness is a mode of being, which includes awareness, through attention being addressed to the body and mind, of new, wholesome perspectives of oneself and others, thus bringing greater wisdom and compassion to oneself and society.
EAMBA aims to pursue its mission by:
Supporting professional mindfulness associations:
- developing professional requirements for teachers;
- formulating ethical standards for teachers;
- providing a platform for networking and exchange;
- sharing resources (events, information on public funding etc.);
- facilitating research and dissemination of research results;
- supporting new associations;
- including different mindfulness-based programs (MBP’s), if they are proven to be effective by research.
Promoting mindfulness in society as derived from evidence-based secular programs.
In this network we are committed to embody the principles of mindfulness in the way we pursue our goals.