Lithuanian Association of Mindfulness-Based Psychology is a public organization that unites specialists (doctors, psychologists and other health care specialists) and other persons interested in mindfulness who want to deepen their knowledge, practice and work in this field.
Objectives of the association:
- To bring together specialists who carry out activities in health care and human education, with the aim of helping their professional growth in the field of mindfulness-based psychology.
- To popularize mindfulness-based psychological methods to the general public and specialists.
- To promote training of specialists who apply mindfulness-based psychology methods in their work, as well as their recognition and evaluation of their skills.
- Prepare and certify TEACHERS/INSTRUCTORS of Mindfulness-based interventions.
- Cooperate with public organizations operating in Lithuania and abroad and represent the Association’s interests in them.
EVENTS, NEWS & PROJECTS
September 24, 2022 9:00 am – September 25, 2022 5:00 pm
Conference of the Lithuanian Mindfulness-Based Psychology Association in Vilnius