Recordings of past events can be found on the eamba YouTube channel:
- December 14, 2022: Mindfulness meeting the need of society with Chris Ruane. Chris has has been a member of the British Parliament since 1997. Recording.
- November 30, 2022, Insight Dialogue: a relational mindfulness meditation practice was offered by Antonella Commellato and Fabio Giommi, founders of ‘Italian Association for Mindfulness’. Recording.
- November 24, 2022, Making Space for Supervision with Barry Lee, Sheena Burke, Susan Barrett, Supervision Sub-group of the Mindfulness Teachers’ Association of Ireland. Resources
- November 9, 2022, MBSR for refugees with Zhassulan Abishev, MBSR trainer, mindfulness supervisor and researcher. He will kindly share his personal experience with an adapted version of MBSR for refugees. recording.
- October 19, 2022, Mark Leonard on Social Mindfulness: Mindfulness-Based Organisational Education. recording.
- September 23 & 24, 2022 eamba Festival:
Poetry & Music in the transmission of mindfulness practice with Gloria Heffernan and Camilla Genee. [PDF] Recording.
Inquiry: The art of Inquiry in transmitting mindfulness practice with Tatini Petra Schmidt. [PDF] Recording.
Trauma Sensitivity – focused mindfulness-based relapse prevention with Eva Amundsen. [PDF] Recording.
Peer Reflection / Intervision with Stéphane Nau. [PDF] Recording.
- June 22, 2022 Dialogue on Mindfulness connected to climate consciousness, reconnection and regeneration, with Ruth Ormston from Mindfulness Initative UK and Thomas Legrand. recording.
- May 25, 2022 Dialogue on challenges of in-person trainings after the pandemic, recording.
- May 11, 2022 Trish Bartley on Group dynamics, recording.
- April 27, 2022 Juditta Ben David on Trauma-sensitivity in offering Mindfulness in various cultures and in communities in crisis, recording.
- April 06, 2022 Michael Chaskalson on Mindfulness at Work, recording.
- March 09, 2022 Martine Bachelor on Compassion, recording.
- February 23, 2022 Karunavira on The power of the implicit in mindfulness work, recording.
- January 26, 2022. Stéphane Faure on The Buddhist roots of mindfulness, recording.
- January 12, 2022. Peer reflection, recording.
- December 08, 2021. The 4 Foundations of Mindfulness with Christoph Köck, preview 2022-EAMBA Retreat, recording.
- November 22, 2021. Mindfulness practice in Companies, recording.
- November 10, 2021. Accessibility of programs to include a diversity of populations through diversity of teachers, recording.
- October 27, 2021. Evidence-based programs: definition, stepping stones, terminology with Gemma Griffith / Bangor University, recording.
- August 2021 eamba Festival, recordings.