Membership of EAMBA
As of 2018, EAMBA is a registered Association with a main focus on supporting national teachers’ associations and networks. There are three types of membership:
1. Member associations: national associations of mindfulness professionals teaching MBP’s, who have been accepted as a member of EAMBA. The associations are not-for-profit, able to represent mindfulness teachers in their country, and their statutes and rules are in accord with the aims of EAMBA.
2. Affiliate members: These can be national networks in progress or individuals building an association, or local mindfulness-based organisations if there is no national teachers’ association in the country.
3. Associate members: European associations representing a particular domain which is mindfulness informed but not an MBP, drawing their members from a European country can become an Associate Member of EAMBA.
Please see below how to apply for EAMBA membership.
2. Is there no national mindfulness teachers’ association in your country and are you building one, or do you represent a local mindfulness-based organisation? Please click here for affiliate membership application.
3. Are you interested in associate membership?
Please get in touch with us via email@example.com.